The team here at Drainfast are proud of our services that provide intelligent, timely, and cost-effective blocked drain and drain cleaning solutions to clients across Melbourne.
We understand better than anyone that plumbing problems do not work by the same schedule that people do, with plumbing emergencies often occurring at the most unfortunate or inconvenient times. Because of this, Drainfast is committed to making sure that the people and businesses of Melbourne have access to reliable, efficient, and effective emergency plumber services.
But don’t wait until an emergency plumbing situations strikes, our Melbourne drain cleaning plumbers can assist you with all of the following and more on an appointment basis:
- Getting your blocked drains unblocked
- Drain cleaning,
- Plumbing repairs and general plumbing services
- Blocked toilet, blocked sink drain, blocked stormwater drain, blocked sewer drain, we unblock your drain using professional equipment and drain cleaning techniques.
- Camera drain inspection services
- Storm damage plumber services
- Sink drain repair, blocked toilet repair, stormwater drain repair, sewer repair, your drains, pipes, and fixtures fixed quickly and cleanly.
- Leaking pipes, broken pipe, burst pipe, internal flooding, and other issues can be resolved without a fuss by Drainfast’s Melbourne plumbers.
Our Services – Blocked Drain Specialist Plumbers
Remember, when it comes to your plumbing system, it is for very good reason that only licensed professional plumbers are allowed to do much of the repair work. The plumbing system that connects your home or business to the public sewer and wastewater network plays an incredibly important role in almost everything you do.
These systems can be more sensitive than many people realise, and it is very easy to make a wrong move and exacerbate problems that otherwise would not have occurred. By all means check out our tips for natural drain cleaning, or how to unblock a clogged toilet drain, but if your drain is seriously blocked or other issues are present, please call us without delay.
24 Hour Plumber Melbourne
When we go to sleep, our plumbing system continues to store and move water. Constantly under pressure, the smallest fault can cause a severe crack, burst, or backup that could cause serious damage from flooding.
As we mentioned earlier, there is nothing worse than seeing the people and businesses of Melbourne be forced into paying huge amounts for sub-par 24-hour plumber services. When you call Drainfast, you can rest assured that the team will have arrive quickly, quietly, and work in the same way so that your household isn’t disturbed any further.
We never leave a mess or charge for services that you don’t need or didn’t ask for, because that’s not what professionals do. Drainfast are the emergency plumber professionals here in Melbourne, combining a prompt response with great customer service and advice, all at cost-effective prices to suit your budget. So if a plumbing emergency has rudely interrupted your night, weekend, or holiday, call Drainfast straight away!
Blocked Toilet Melbourne
If you are searching for a 24 hour plumber that understands how serious your blocked toilet Melbourne issue is, than you have found the solution with Drainfast blocked drain and drain cleaning plumbers. The only thing worse than a blocked drain, is a blocked toilet, especially if you only have one toilet in the house or two toilets connecting to the same sewer drain are both blocked.
If a serious issue is present along with your blocked toilet, for example if the bowl has overflowed or other drains are leaking, then call us straight away. An overflowing blocked toilet or leaking pipes and drains could be a sign that your sewer drain is blocked. Blocked sewer drains can potentially wreak havoc on your plumbing system, and the presence of sewer drain problems or serious blocked toilet issues can indicate that there are complex problems present in your plumbing that require professional attention.
Blocked toilet checklist:
- Is your blocked toilet overflowing, or does sewer material appear to be ‘backed up’?
- Are other low-lying drains, such as bath drains, shower drains, and floor drains, leaking sewer material?
- Is there a foul smell coming from low-lying drains in addition to your blocked toilet?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please call our emergency plumber team immediately. We can have your blocked toilet repaired and minimise/restore any damage that has been done to other fixtures and features of your plumbing system as well as diagnosing the cause of the blocked toilet.
If you didn’t answer yes to any of these questions, you may be able to unblock the blocked toilet yourself. If you have a plunger on-hand, this is a great place to start. If water-levels in the toilet bowl are low and the blockage isn’t so severe (i.e., water is still draining from the bowl, albeit slowly), you may also try a natural drain cleaning solution to dissolve the blockage.
Drainfast and our team of blocked drain and drain cleaning emergency plumber professionals will sort your blocked toilet quickly, cleanly, and cost-effectively. Don’t let unscrupulous tradespeople take advantage of your misfortune, call Drainfast today to speak to the experts who really care about your plumbing needs and blocked toilet issues.
Drain Cleaning Melbourne
Drainfast are the experts in drain cleaning Melbourne can’t afford to ignore, with over 15 years experience serving the Melbourne CBD and suburbs as trade-qualified and licensed drain cleaning professionals. We have perfected our drain cleaning methods so that we can deliver the best price and best customer service to all our drain cleaning clients here in Melbourne.
Our Melbourne drain cleaning services can be provided as part of your routine plumbing maintenance in order to increase the longevity of your plumbing system and prevent faults from occurring. Otherwise, our drain cleaning services are used to fix acute plumbing problems such as the following:
- Blocked sewer drains, blocked toilets and backed up sewer lines
- Blocked shower drains, bath drains, sink drains, and other surface water drains
- Biofilm build up, which can block drains, pipes, toilets, appliances, and fixtures as well as being a health hazard.
High Pressure Drain Cleaning Melbourne
Our services make use of the latest cutting-edge drain cleaning equipment to deliver clean drains that will stand the test of time. High pressure drain cleaning is the best way to clear blocked drains or slow running drains caused by the build up of fats, grease, food waste, non-flushable items, tree roots and other debris.
Even better, our high pressure drain cleaning equipment can be fitted with a drain inspection camera, allowing us to diagnose any other problems with pipes, joints, and plumbing system while we clean. Drain cleaning with a high pressure water jet offers many advantages over traditional drain cleaning methods used by many Melbourne plumbers, for example:
- Compared to ‘rodding’ or the use of plumbing snakes, high pressure drain cleaning poses little risk of damaging your pipes or joints.
- Older methods focus on breaking up debris within the pipe, with the plumber then having to flush that debris out of the system. High pressure drain cleaning simultaneously breaks up debris and flushes it away, restoring your drain or pipe to its original capacity and flow-rate.
- High pressure drain cleaning makes use of interchangeable nozzles, allowing our drain cleaning team to fit the device according to the specifications of your plumbing system.